Friday, November 09, 2012

Holiday sparkle at Rolling Greens


Last night, Rolling Greens hosted a holiday kick-off party at their Beverly Boulevard location in Los Angeles. It's one of my favorite stores throughout the year (I've blogged about them before), but it's extra special during the holiday season.

I'm normally a bird girl when it comes to Christmas ornaments (I tend to do woodland-type trees), but I absolutely loved the little cloche jar ornaments -- some of which had Santa and some of which had snowmen. They reminded me of childhood snow globes, and I admit to being a sentimental fool from early-November to New Year's Eve.

If you're into funny dog ornaments, this is definitely the place. From poodles to yorkies to spaniels... they've got canines covered!

Stop in for a good a dose of cheer. I can't guarantee that they'll be offering Mason jars of white sangria, as they did last night, but I can guarantee that you'll leave feeling happy.









I'm clearly not the only one in love with the store -- they recently opened a new location in Costa Mesa. How great is it to see a company thriving? Like them on Facebook to keep up with the latest happenings, and follow their blog for seasonal inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment